Welcome to the Eastwood High School Guidance Department!
Meet the Guidance Counselors
Mrs. Schuessler - Mrs. Donna Schuessler is a 1979 graduate of Perkins High School. She attended BGSU and received a Bachelor's degree in Education and a Master's degree in Guidance Counseling. Mrs. Schuessler began teaching at Eastwood in 1986, and has been with the district for 32 years. Mrs. Schuessler lives in Bowling Green with her husband, Mike.
Email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Guidance Info Below:
2019-2020 EHS Course Description Book
Federal Student Aid
Career Advising Policy
College Credit Plus Presentation 2018-2019
College Credit Plus Letter of Intent to Participate form 2018-2019
New State Tests - Parent Information for Class of 2018
Financial Aid Presentation 2018-19
ACT Test Dates and Registration Deadlines
||REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATE
|April 143 2019
|June 08, 2019
|July 13, 2019
To sign up go to www.actstudent.org
Eastwood High School Code : 364-065
Eastwood Test Center Number: 197860
ACT with writing: $67.00
TEN TIPS FOR TAKING AN EXAM
- Get plenty of sleep the night before the test.
- If you feel nervous before beginning, try to relax by taking a few deep breaths.
- Maintain confidence in your abilities and plan to do your best. Your attitude can affect your performance.
- Listen carefully to all instructions and ask questions if you hear something you don't understand.
- Focus your attention entirely on your work.
- Position your answer sheet next to your test booklet so you can mark answers quickly and accurately.
- Before answering each question, read it completely, as well as all the possible responses.
- When you are unsure of an answer, choose the one you think is best and go on to the next question. Be sure to answer every question. There is no penalty for guessing.
- Pace yourself throughout the test by occasionally checking the time.
- If you complete the test before your time is up, reread the questions and check your answers.
Federal Student Aid
- View your Student Aid Report (SAR) after your FAFSA has been processed
- Make corrections to your processed FAFSA
- Print a copy of your SAR information
- Reapply for financial aid in the future
- Electronically complete and sign your loan promissory notes
Online Direct Loan Servicing www.dl.ed.gov
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Get general information about your Direct Loan, including your account
- balance and payment history
- Change your repayment plan and payment due date
- Request a deferment or forbearance
- Make your loan payment online
- Complete Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Get information about consolidatingyour federal student loans
National Student Loan Data System www.nslds.ed.gov
- View information about federal loans and grants you have received