Skip To Main Content

Enrollment K-12



Welcome to the Eastwood School District, home of the Eagles.


Kindergarten Registration

Children must be five years of age on or before August 1st of the year they will be entering kindergarten.  Due to additional forms/information needed for kindergarten children, a registration packet for kindergarten students must be obtained through the Eastwood Central Office located at 120 E. College Avenue, P.O. Box 837, Pemberville, Ohio.  Please call Heather Hall to make an appointment at 419-833-6411 x 112 or email 


To Enroll a new 1st-12th grade student for the 2024-2025 School Year

To enroll a new student for the upcoming 2024-2025 school year, please complete and submit the online enrollment form.  You will be contacted to schedule an appointment and must bring the following documents.  Enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year will open on June 10, 2024. 

  • Official Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency.  We will accept the following
  1.  Two current utility bills in the parent’s name.  (The bill must have the physical address and cannot have a P.O. Box number only or..
  2. A current mortgage statement and current utility bill in the parent’s name or..
  3. A Lease/Rental agreement and a current utility bill  (parent’s name and landlord’s contact information must appear on the lease) or..
  4. If you are building a house in the district, the building contract and written statement from the builder that occupancy will occur within 90 days of the first day of school in August or
  5. If your permanent residence is with another family in the district, a notarized residency affidavit and two current utility bills in the homeowner’s name.  Please click here for the affidavit.
  •  Proof of Custody

If the child’s parents are divorced, provide a copy of the complete court document (divorce/dissolution decree, shared parenting agreement, or other court determination of custody) including the cover page with filed/date stamp, page stating legal custodial/residential parent, and the judge’s signature page. (RC3313.672 (B)(1)

If legal custody is being established or changed, the petitioner has sixty (60) days from the date of enrollment to produce a signed Journal Entry of Judgement establishing a change in custody.  In order for your child to be enrolled in the Eastwood School District during that waiting period, you must provide a copy of the filed/date stamped motion petitioning the court for a change in custody.

If someone other than the parent has been given legal custody of the child, you must provide a copy of the court order transferring custody.

The general rule in Ohio is that an unmarried female who gives birth to a child is the sole residential parent and legal custodian of the child until a court issues an order designating another person as the residential parent and legal custodian. (RC3109.042)  In such cases, the mother will be asked to sign an Unmarried Parent Affidavit stating that she was not married to the father, and that legal custody of the child has not been assigned to either parent by the court.  Click here for the Unmarried Parent Affidavit.

  •  Current Immunization Records
  • School Records

We will request your child’s official records from their previous school.  It is helpful to provide an unofficial transcript or the child’s most recent report card, and Special Education records (IEP, ETR, 504 Plan) if applicable.

  •  Parent’s Photo Identification (driver’s license/Military ID or State ID)



Please contact Eastwood’s Enrollment Coordinator, Heather Hall at 419-833-6411 x112 or if you have any questions about the enrollment process.  All enrollments are by appointment.


Click here to begin the online enrollment process